the Monocacy Hill Conservation Association
The mission of the Monocacy Hill Conservation Association:
- As much as possible, to preserve monocacy hill as a
retreat for the study and appreciation of nature.
- Monitor and shepard the health of the forest through
work to eradicate harmful, non-native invasive plant species
- Re-introduce native trees and herbaceous plant species
- Maintain the trails through the forest providing for a
safe, year-round outdoor recreation area.
- Provide recreational events and activities that are
educational and showcase the natural beauty and worth of efforts to
- In addition, we are committed to protecting the environmental quality of our township and local area.
Become a member and or volunteer at the park. Click here to learn more.